Even minimalists can enjoy a splash of color to liven up a neutral space, and nothing says “Welcome to Fall” better than this year’s shade of choice. Citrus Orange made its debut back in the 1950s, stopped in for a visit this past summer, and it looks like this glow of embers is here to stay. The good news is that you don’t have to do a total style makeover to enjoy this season’s color. Invite some life into your home this fall in simple, easy ways.
Make a room look sun-kissed during the darker months by adding a punch of tangerine, pumpkin, amber or rust in just the right place. Try these ideas in your living room, bedroom, or anywhere you want to feel a bit more lively and inspired.
- Upholstery in an unexpected shade of orange adds warmth to any room.
- New furniture not an option? Add spice with some luscious sofa pillows, warm throws, bright bedding or a vibrant rug.
- Flowers are a natural way to give a room more life. Place them in a bright, decorative vase for some spruced-up appeal.
- Compliment any décor with orange spice candles, bowls of citrus fruit, decorative lamps, or sunshiny baskets.
- And of course, you can always hang some art in your favorite shade of citrus on a wall or mantle.
However you decide to bring orange into your home, rest assured it will give the room that perfect pop.
For More Information Or To Buy These Products
Windows Bed (Accent trim can be applied in window cutouts, including “Autumn Leaves”)
Orb Contemporary Chair And Ottoman (Available in over 100 fabrics and colors)
Three-Panel Digital Art in Amber (Available in custom sizes)